- A belt is basically a life hack for people who don't know how to tie a hangman's knot. ->
- If shooting our problems was as socially acceptable as complaining about them on the Internet we'd all have jobs selling guns to each other. ->
- As opposed to being filthy bridge-dwelling homeless who deserve to be shot. ->
- @crittocracy: Skinheads across America are preparing for a Trump presidency by growing out their combovers. ->
By Staff Writer
If there’s one unwritten rule, or more accurately, one horrifically overwritten rule, it’s that before you can start enjoying that relationship you have to actually meet another human being first. And that invariably is going to involve a little flirting, so thank God that Cosmo is riding into town again in a drunken stupor of stupidly that only a man writing for, well Cosmo could hope to achieve.
Follow me below the fold to find out why if you’re getting dating advice from a magazine you’re probably still single…
By Staff Writer
Recently the CEO of a major internet technology firm admitted that women who hide their long sexy hair under a hat are deliberately paid less than those who wear skimpy cleavage-empowering clothing to the cubicle farm. This never-before-revealed corporate secret is a winning strategy engineered to discourage the wearing of unflattering office attire among the token skirts and promote high morale among the male staff (who do all the real work anyway).
- If you run a few bottles of Rain-X through the wood chipper first you can avoid a lot of awkward questions when you go to return it. ->