If you’ve used Tinder you’ve probably spent a fair amount of time staring at a blank message prompt desperately trying to think of something clever to text that one slightly average looking person who probably swiped you by accident, and then resorted to Googling pick up lines in hopes that somebody on the internet is spending their refractory period writing dating advice that you can use. Finding a brilliant opener is a tricky proposition, even for the best of us so I’ve pulled a few gems from America’s favorite pant-suited seductress that are guaranteed to get you digits.
- I have a lot of stamina and I have a lot of resilience.
- Put this helicopter on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
- No. We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices … Government has to make those choices for people.
- Every marriage is a mystery to me, even the one I’m in. So I’m no expert on it.
- I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas.
- My two secrets to staying healthy: wash your hands all the time. And, if you can’t, use Purell or one of the sanitizers. And the other is hot peppers. I eat a lot of hot peppers. I for some reason started doing that in 1992, and I swear by it.
- I’ve never been asked a silly question in my entire life.
- I drink tons of water. Just as much water as I can possibly drink.